KIHOMAC is able to develop models that combine both hardware and software to simulate complex
systems in Realtime.
Fuel Quantity Indicating
- Analog and Digital FQIS Intermediate Device Modeling and Simulation
- National Instruments LabVIEW-based Test and Simulation Systems
- Multisim Co-Simulation Embedded Software Emulation
- On-Site Customer Systems Integration Laboratory (SIL) testing
- Simulated Test Harness Capacitance, Inductance, and Impedance.
Modeling & Simulation Capabilities
KIHOMAC is able to develop models that combine both hardware and software to simulate complex systems in Realtime. Building our models involves complex reverse engineering processes based on limited source data, to include: analog and digital circuit analysis, software analysis, black box signal analysis, parts obsolescence research and bill of materials (BOM) generation. The models are vigorously tested against a system baseline, recording I/O measurements in all states/modes of operation to validate and verify modeling fidelity.
KIHOMAC’s modeling and simulation capabilities are used to simulate full system hardware and software functionality, to support system troubleshooting, modification, and optimization. We provide reliable models simulating complete functionality which are tested and proven to provide our customers with a high-fidelity solution.
Improved Electronic Processor
- Rapid Development of Simulator Requirements
- Identified and Integrated Existing COTS Hardware Solutions
- Mil-STD-1553B, Analog, Discrete, Synchro Signal Simulation
- On-site Customer Support Services
- Turn-key Automated Testing